Membership categories for the finest golf in Dorset
We can offer you a range of membership categories including:
- Full (over 35 years of age)
- Intermediate (various age bands for those aged 18 to 35)
- Junior (under 18 years of age)
- Country (for those members who live more than 50 miles from the club)
- Overseas (for those members who reside abroad for at least nine months of each year)
- Temporary (for new comers to the area wishing to join the club who will attain sponsors in the first 6 months of joining).
- Social (which is open to past members and their families)
- Alliss Course (for those who wish to limit their golf to 9 holes only).
- Summer Academy (Private lessons, group coaching and golf on the 9-hole Alliss Course for juniors and adults during May to October).
- Student (18-24 years of age in full time education)
- Corporate Membership (for the Old Course or Alliss Course), please contact Ian Walton, General Manager for more information and rates.
|Membership Categories||Subs||Entrance Fees|
|Under 35 (30-34)||£1479.75||£500|
|Under 30 (25-29)||£986.50||£500|
|Intermediate (22-24)||£789.20||** (See Note)|
|Intermediate (19-21)||£591.90||** (See Note)|
|Student (Aged 18-24)||£335.41||
|Junior Aged (13-18)||£157.84||
|Junior Aged (5-12)||£78.92||
|Social (Incl of VAT @ 20%)||£197.30||
Subscriptions These can be paid in full, by credit card or by using a monthly direct debit scheme provided by the Club. Subscriptions are pro-rated when a new member joins part way through the subscription year
Entry Fees: These may be paid over 3 years, speak to the office for details.
* Reduced rate for groups of 4 or more joining together, please speak to Ian Walton, General Manager for more information
**Entrance Fee for members who join as Juniors or Intermediates is payable on the 1st September following their 25th Birthday at the going rate LESS 10% per year of membership at that point.